Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physician - $60K Sign on w/ 2yr commitment.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- 9 Fast-Track treatment rooms.
- Listed as one of the.
- Jcaho Accredited Stroke Center.
- 50,000 square feet.
- Located in central New Jersey minutes from the beautiful New Jersey shore.
- City: Toms River.
- Earn while you learn opportunities for Residents *.
- New Jersey shore town.
- We are seeking candidates who are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Best Places to Live' by Money magazine.
- 85,000+ visits annually.
- Occurrence malpractice insurance provided.
- CME allowance.
- Outstanding health and disability benefit package.
- 8 Child-friendly treatment rooms.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Best Places to Raise a Child' in Reader's Digest.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia.
- Site incentive bonus.
- Endless choices of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 50 miles north of Atlantic City.
- Mark Van Wert - Recruiter.
- Location: Community Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services