Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians at Community Medical Center in Jersey Shore.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 82 Treatment areas.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 80,000 annual volume including 10,000 pediatric visits.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Autism Friendly.
- Mark Van Wert - Recruiter.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Self-run 21 bed Emergency Department RDU.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Ranked as one of the.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services