Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians at Community Medical Center in Jersey Shore.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Autism Friendly.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Mark Van Wert - Recruiter.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Ranked as one of the.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- 64 ED beds.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services