Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Long Branch) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- The ED at Monmouth Medical Center sees 54,000 visits and has been recently renovated with a fully updated clinical space and accommodates 42 beds.
- Minutes from the New Jersey Shore, and just 40 minutes by ferry from Manhattan, Long Branch, NJ is home to Monmouth University.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- 535-bed teaching hospital is a member of Barnabas Health and is located in Long Branch, NJ.
- Fast Track.
- This facility is an academic affiliate of Philadelphia's Drexel University College of Medicine.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Monmouth Park racetrack, and Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park, a 33-acre county park with facilities for swimming, boating and picnicking.
- Brittany Kulp - Recruiter.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Monmouth Medical Center located in Long Branch, NJ.
- Chest Pain Center.
- Residents of Long Branch enjoy Pier Village shops and restaurants, a vibrant nightlife and boardwalk.
- Pediatric and Geriatric ED.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Monmouth Medical Center is a.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services