Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Holmdel) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " Located in Holmdel, NJ, Bayshore Medical Center is a 225-bed community hospital situated on a 37-acre campus.
- Bayshore Medical Center joined Hackensack Meridian Health as the sixth hospital in Meridian's Monmouth and Ocean county health system.
- Annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Exciting news at Bayshore: Architectural meetings are currently being held surrounding plans for a new Medical Pavilion and a brand new Emergency Department!
- Holmdel, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and 1-hour away from either New York City or Atlantic City.
- Close proximity to Asbury Park, a vibrant beach town.
- Residents of Holmdel, NJ also enjoy award winning restaurants, farmers markets and a bustling nightlife.
- 5 pediatric care beds.
- Full time benefits include: Health, Disability, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance, CME/Business Expense Allowance, Malpractice Coverage, 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- 13 acute-care beds and 6 Fast Track beds.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Bayshore Medical Center located in Holmdel, New Jersey.
- 90 minutes from Philadelphia.
- Bayshore Medical Center is one of the "Best Places to Work in New Jersey.
- Close proximity to sprawling horse farms.
- Holmdel is within minutes of the PNC Bank Arts Center, an open-air concert and performing arts venue.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Specially trained trauma nurses.
- Chic boutiques and relaxing spas.
- Only 20 minutes from the beautiful and festive shore town Asbury Park.
- As a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health Family, the Bayshore team marries its long-standing commitment to caring for the community with Meridian's vision to Take Care of New Jersey.
- Stroke Center.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services