Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Specialized emergency pediatric care, including an Autism-friendly ED.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, NJ.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Jonathan Hughes - Senior Recruiter.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country's first neurologic emergency department.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell's Emergency Department has an annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Fast Track.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.