Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Jonathan Hughes - Senior Recruiter.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Fast Track.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell's Emergency Department has an annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country's first neurologic emergency department.
- Specialized emergency pediatric care, including an Autism-friendly ED.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.