Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Jonathan Hughes - Senior Recruiter.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell's Emergency Department has an annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country's first neurologic emergency department.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Fast Track.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Specialized emergency pediatric care, including an Autism-friendly ED.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.