Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Jonathan Hughes - Senior Recruiter.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Fast Track.
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country's first neurologic emergency department.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Specialized emergency pediatric care, including an Autism-friendly ED.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell's Emergency Department has an annual volume of 35,000 visits.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services