Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell is a 223-bed, newly constructed community hospital and part of a two hospital system-Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
- Independent, separately functioning Peds ED space.
- Jonathan Hughes - Senior Recruiter.
- Autism-Friendly ED.
- Dynamic Peds-based program.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PEM fellowship trained/ boarded OR Peds trained/boarded Physician with EM experience to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- I you would like more information regarding this position. If you are looking for a new opportunity, but this is not a fit for you, please reach out and we can discuss other opportunities in NJ/NY/PA.
- Medical Scribes.
- Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell is located in Pennington, NJ.
- 14,500 visits annually.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Academic affiliation w/ Drexel Univ.
- Peds subspecialty program w/ St. Christopher's in Phila.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services