Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nyack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Hiking trails, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, horseback riding, golf, tennis, ice skating, sledding and skiing and snowboarding.
- Nyack, NY is located approximately 40 minutes from New York City with convenient access to northern New Jersey and Westchester, New York.
- Full practice support with advance practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Close to prominent shopping mall and outlets.
- Beautiful riverfront, first-class school system, diverse demographics, fine art galleries, performing arts and destination restaurants.
- Stroke Center.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a member of the New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital's Emergency Department has 36 ED beds with an annual volume of 59,000 visits.
- Rate Increase!
- EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Montefiore Nyack Hospital located in Nyack, NY.
- This location has 4-season recreation.
- Pediatric ED.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Residents of Nyack, NY enjoy 32,000 acres of parklands, lakes, and streams connected to the Hudson River.
- Located in Nyack, NY, Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a 375-bed acute care hospital and is a designated Level II Trauma Center.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services