Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Morristown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Residents in Morristown enjoy a vibrant nightlife, shopping, award-winning restaurants, performing arts center, private schools, parks, museums and a public "town green.
- The ED has 71 beds, including a 7-bed psychiatric assessment area, Fast Track, Pediatric & Geriatric ED.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Morristown, NJ is a beautiful suburban enclave in historic Morris County.
- This facility was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals metro area list.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Morristown Medical Center is the official hospital of the New York Jets professional football team.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- 40 minutes from NYC.
- EMS control with hospital-based specialty transport transfer program and helicopter program.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician, with experience, to staff the Pediatric Emergency Department at Morristown Medical Center located in Morristown, New Jersey.
- The Emergency Department at Morristown Medical Center sees 86,000 visits annually and is a designated Level I Trauma Center.
- Morristown Medical Center is a 687-bed regional teaching hospital, part of Atlantic Health System, and located in Morristown, NJ.
- Home to the College of Saint Elizabeth and Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Emergency medicine residency and fellowships (pediatric, ultrasound and EMS).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.