Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lakewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- RVU- based incentives.
- CME Allowance.
- Shifts are 9pm to 7am, and an overnight differential is provided.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an EM Trained & Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to work as a full-time, part-time or per diem (6 shifts a month for part-time status) for the Emergency Department at Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus located in Lakewood, NJ.
- 8 Fast Track beds.
- Part-time physicians with the EmCare Partners Group division receive an annual CME/Business Expense allowance, 401k and Elective Deferral Plan participation, and RVU Incentives.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Minutes from Georgian Court University and Monmouth University.
- Member of Barnabas Health, Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus was named to United States News & World Report's 2011 Best Hospitals metro area list.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- 45,000 visits annually.
- Hyperbaric treatment.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus is a 350-bed acute care hospital located in Lakewood, NJ.
- Home to the beautifully restored and historic Strand Theatre, which features top name performers, concerts and theatrical events.
- 31 beds with 30 of them equipped with telemetry monitoring.
- Observation Unit.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Lakewood is the center of Orthodox Jewish Culture in New Jersey and home to Beth Medrash Govoha, one of the largest yeshivas in the world.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Lakewood, NJ is minutes from the New Jersey Shore and home to the Lakewood Blue Claws minor league professional baseball team.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Geriatric Emergency Medicine Unit.
- Golfers can choose from Eagle Ridge Golf Club or the Lakewood Country Club, both 18-hole courses.
- Residents of Lakewood, NJ enjoy the Victorian downtown shopping district, nearby parks, lakes, recreational facilities and numerous churches and synagogues.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services