Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cortlandt) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quaint villages and thriving urban centers offer cultural activities, museums, restaurants and historic sites.
- EmCare Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at New York Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, NY.
- Hyperbaric treatment.
- New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital was named one of the best places to work in the county by Westchester Magazine and was the winner of operational excellence awards from the Studer Group and Forbes.
- Stroke Center.
- In 2011, New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital built a new Cancer Center and Medical Office building.
- Residents of Cortlandt Manor enjoy numerous recreational activities including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, hang gliding, golfing and boating.
- Cultural highlights include antiquing, colonial architecture, wineries, folk arts studios and bed and breakfast inns.
- New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital's Emergency Department sees 37,000 visits annually and has 39 rooms with three new triage rooms and four new treatment rooms.
- New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital is a 128-bed community hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, New York.
- Designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Cortlandt Manor, New York offers town and country living in the beautiful Hudson Valley and only 1 hour from NYC.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Fast Track.
- First "no-wait" ED in the region.
- The Emergency Department at New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital has patient satisfaction scores in the 90th percentile.
- Close proximity to colleges and major universities.
- Malpractice Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services