Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art monitoring, patient-tracking and electronic medical records.
- Come join the growing Emergency Medicine staff of a thriving 70-bed, community-based hospital in beautiful Upstate New York!
- Upstate New York.
- Beautiful 10,000 square foot ED that just opened in June 2014.
- 400,000 yearly earnings, with additional shifts available for greater income.
- This position is perfect for someone looking to balance a rewarding career with a high quality of life, either as a new employee or an independent contractor.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical, vision and dental coverage, CME allowance and 403(b) retirement.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Work seven 24-hour shifts or fourteen 12-hour shifts per month to be considered full-time.
- Single physician coverage with an annual volume of 14,600 visits.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago