Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is the place for you!
- Student Loan Repayment.
- 12 shifts per month, 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New York.
- Midlevel Support 7a-11p, 24/7 Hospitals Support.
- Tired of sitting in traffic, and having no work life balance, then join this busy hospital as an employed Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful North Country, Upstate New York.
- Where you are part of the team, not just a number!
- Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fresh-water fishing, and a stone's throw away from the Adirondack Mountains, if you enjoy the outdoors.
- 4 Universities within 15 miles, top notch K-12 ranking in the top 3 in the State of New York, year after year.
- Full Benefits Package.
- Quality health care facility rated among the top 15% of community hospitals in the nation!
- Guaranteed Base Salary of 410K + Quality Bonus, 35K Signing Bonus, 17K in relocation, 40K/yr.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago