Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Little Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O 12 Bed ED, no fast track.
- O 16,000 annual volume,.
- Emergency Medicine in Central New York.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- O Atls, Acls, Pals, and BLS required.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- O Epic.
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- O On-going.
- O Codes.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- O Board Certified Emergency physicians (required for codes).
- O 10 hours of mid-level coverage.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- O 12hr shifts.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.