Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Little Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- O Codes.
- O Atls, Acls, Pals, and BLS required.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- O Board Certified Emergency physicians (required for codes).
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- O 16,000 annual volume,.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- O On-going.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- O Epic.
- O 12hr shifts.
- O 10 hours of mid-level coverage.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O 12 Bed ED, no fast track.
- Emergency Medicine in Central New York.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.