Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cobleskill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- O 10k Annual Volume.
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- 28 Inpatient medicine Beds.
- O On-going.
- O BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls, NRP as applicable.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- O Paid travel, lodging.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- O Epic.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- From its upscale urban culture to laid-back rural attractions and beautiful natural surroundings, the New York's capital city offers an exciting mix of things to do, see and experience.
- O 10 Hospital Beds.
- O Abem preferred.
- In addition to historical sites, museums and a thriving nightlife, there is the Mohawk-Hudson bikeway for joggers, walkers and cyclists, nearby mountains for skiers and hikers and numerous lakes and rivers for boaters, rafters, swimmers and fishing enthusiasts.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O No Mid-level coverage.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- O EM Residency.
- O Full specialty back-up on.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.