Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cobleskill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- In addition to historical sites, museums and a thriving nightlife, there is the Mohawk-Hudson bikeway for joggers, walkers and cyclists, nearby mountains for skiers and hikers and numerous lakes and rivers for boaters, rafters, swimmers and fishing enthusiasts.
- 28 Inpatient medicine Beds.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- O Epic.
- O On-going.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians(locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- O EM Residency.
- O 10k Annual Volume.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 2 - (ER - Level 2) Locum Tenens.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- O Paid travel, lodging.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- From its upscale urban culture to laid-back rural attractions and beautiful natural surroundings, the New York's capital city offers an exciting mix of things to do, see and experience.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Emergency Room Level 2, ER level 2, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- O Full specialty back-up on.
- O Abem preferred.
- O BLS, Acls, Pals, Atls, NRP as applicable.
- O 10 Hospital Beds.
- O No Mid-level coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.