Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The metro area of over 300,000 consistently receives high quality-of-life ratings from national surveys, and is especially noteworthy for its proud and diverse ethnic heritage.
- I look foward to speaking with you.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New York.
- Annual combined ED patient visits are approximately 60,000.
- The birthplace of IBM, it is home to a premier public university in the Northeast.
- Seeking BE/BC E.M. trained or Abem physicians to join the Emergency Medicine Department at a teaching hospital which is a Level II Trauma Center and designated Stroke Center, and a full service general hospital.
- Please inquire at your earliest convenience.
- Join this progressive multi-specialty group, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations affiliated with a system known as the regional leader in healthcare.
- Starting income over $400K, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided.
- This system has facilities that serve patients across six counties in the Southern Tier of New York.
- Emergency Medicine Position in New York paying over $400K.
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.
- Situated between the Catskills and the Finger Lakes in the Southern Tier of upstate New York, this area combines small-town charm with the cultural attractions of a major city.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago