Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Bergen County, New Jersey, just 10 minutes from New York City, we are in the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- Our ample staffing includes 51 hours of Physician coverage a day including existing full time night coverage, 36 hours of Advanced Practitioner Support, and scribes.
- You will have access to the latest state of the art technology including a brand new ultrasound machine, glidescopes, and the Epic electronic medical record.
- We offer a competitive salary and RVU based incentive compensation, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance, and flexible scheduling.
- American Board Certified or Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Our Emergency Department has 40 private rooms, a fast track area, and a CT imaging suite within the Emergency Department.
- Emergency Medicine Attending.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a community teaching hospital located in Englewood, New Jersey, nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- MD or DO.
- At Englewood Hospital and Medical Center you will work in a beautiful, well equipped Emergency Department that treats over 52,000 patients annually.
- We are well established hospital employed group seeking a Full Time Board Certified Emergency Medicine Attending to join our growing team.
- Support services include a 24/7 interventional catheterization lab, stroke neurology and neurosurgical coverage, and in-house pediatric hospitalist and critical care intensivist.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Englewood, NJ.
- More information at.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Shifts will be primarily days as we have existing full time night coverage.
- Additionally we are the community site for rotating Emergency Medicine PGY3 residents from Hackensack University Medical Center.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is today a fully accredited hospital with 352 beds serving Northern NJ and beyond.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago