Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Position Profile.
- RVU- based incentives.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views, the second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director Assistant to staff and become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- Interested candidates should have at least 1-2 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- 23 Beds.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- CME Allowance.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services