Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views, the second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Scribes for all shifts.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- 23 Beds.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- Position Profile.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director Assistant to staff and become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, New York!
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- 36 hours of physician coverage.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- 36 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- CME Allowance.
- Interested candidates should have at least 1-2 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- RVU- based incentives.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services