Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Jersey City Medical Center's Emergency Department sees 84,000 visits annually and is a designated Level II Trauma Center.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Full practice support with advance practice providers, medical scribes and EMR (electronic medical records).
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Fast Track.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- Jersey City Medical Center is a major teaching affiliate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and is a designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College and Steven's Institute of Technology.
- Located in Jersey City, NJ, this medical center sits on a 15-acre campus overlooking New York Harbor and Liberty State Park.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Chest Pain Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Nocturnist to staff the Emergency Department at Jersey City Medical Center located in Jersey City, NJ.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- Jersey City Medical Center is a 342-bed regional teaching hospital and part of Barnabas Health.
- Observation Unit.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
- Stroke Center.
- The Emergency Department has 47 beds and a separate Pediatric Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago