Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking BE/BC E.M. trained or Abem physicians to join our Emergency Medicine Department.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- We have several other assignments in NY and throughout the country.
- Annual combined ED patient visits are approximately 60,000.
- We just opened up a great Locums Emergency Medicine job in NY, and have tons of locums work throughout the country.
- UHS Hospitals is a teaching hospital consisting of Wilson Medical Center which is a Level II Trauma Center and designated Stroke Center, and Binghamton General Hospital which is a full-service hospital housing a designated Crisis Center.
- The details are below.
- Momentum Healthcare is a Physician owned staffing firm.
- Our CEO and all of our board members are practicing Hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago