Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · September 24, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 442-bed community teaching hospital.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- St. Peter's Hospital is the flagship hospital for St. Peter's Health Partners.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter's Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking.
- 54,000 annual visits.
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs.
- Seven PAC stations within the Emergency Department.
- 54 hours of physician coverage.
- Designated Magnet hospital for excellence in nursing.
- St. Peter's Hospital is academically affiliated with Albany Medical College and has had a recent completion of $258 million master facilities project.
- EMS Control.
- Stroke Center.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more.
- 42 ED beds and 6 designated Fast Track beds.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Albany is New York's state capital and the 2nd oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies.
- Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 48 hours of APP coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services