Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bayonne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, including Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch, Charles Schwab and Goldman Sachs.
- Minutes from New Jersey City University, Saint Peter's College and Steven's Institute of Technology.
- The facility has been designed and equipped to maximize efficiency and optimize care, allowing our doctors to focus on delivering excellent medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine to staff the Emergency Department at Jersey City Medical Center satellite ED located in Bayonne, NJ.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- OB and surgical cases are transferred to the main campus.
- Residents of Jersey City enjoy the close proximity to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Afro-American Museum and the Hackensack River Waterfront.
- We have 24 hour United States, CT, x-ray and lab work.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- However, if desired, some clinical hours could be done at the main ED hospital campus in Jersey City which is a busy trauma center and teaching center.
- Having just recently opened in late summer of 2017, this facility is rapidly growing and becoming a mainstay in the facility, known for excellent care.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Protocols for these are hassle-free.
- The position would offer most or all clinical work at this location.
- Its 29 bed facility serves a vibrant community, known for excellent food and located just 20 minutes to Manhattan.
- Jersey City, NJ is 5 minutes from the Big Apple, and offers a thriving nightlife, bustling downtown and shopping district and is minutes away from Hoboken, NJ.
- Physicians needed should be comfortable and self-reliant to run a top-notch facility during his/her shifts, leading a team of excellent nurses and support staff.
- Home to McNair Academic High School, the top public high school in NJ and 15th in the nation.
- The Jersey City Medical Center Satellite ED at Bayonne is a brand-new state-of-the art facility with top-of-the line medical equipment.
- Stemis are transferred to a facility nearby.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Jersey City offers a multicultural, urban setting along the Hudson and Hackensack rivers.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services