Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paramus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- No inpatient work, as the hospital provides a hospitalist service to admit and treat patients from the Emergency Department.
- Nbmc sees approximately 14,000 patients annually in this state of the art facility.
- Quality of Life.
- The Emergency Department at New Bridge Medical Center is newly renovated, expanded and enhanced.
- Bergen County-owned Nbmc provides acute care, long-term care, and behavioral health care services to the residents of northeastern New Jersey and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Nbmc'S serene landscape is the perfect setting for a vibrant working environment and an exceptional career.
- 12 Hours of midlevel coverage.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Patient acuity is low-moderate.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- New Bridge Medical Center (Nbmc) is not just the biggest hospital in Paramus, New Jersey -- it's one of the biggest in the state, spread over 65 beautiful acres in Paramus.
- Quality people.
- 14,000 Volume.
- 12-24 Hour shifts (7am-7pm & 7pm-7am).
- Emergency Department Physician needed at New Bridge Medical Center in Paramus, New Jersey!
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 400 Hours of Emergency Room experience.
- The borough is one of the largest shopping destinations in the country.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A suburb of New York City, Paramus is located 15 to 20 miles (24 to 32 km) northwest of Midtown Manhattan and approximately 8 miles (13 km) west of Upper Manhattan.
- Board Certified in a primary specialty.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- This not-for-profit medical center has approximately 1,100 beds.
- Physician Requirements.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Paramus, however, was not always the land of enormous malls and shopping centers.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Physician Benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- When it was incorporated as a borough in 1922 it was a rural area of celery farms and dirt roads.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services