Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paramus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 400 Hours of Emergency Room experience.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The Emergency Department at Bergen Regional Medical Center is newly renovated, expanded and enhanced.
- 12 Hours of midlevel coverage.
- Emergency Department Physician needed at Bergen Regional Medical Center in Paramus, New Jersey!
- Board Certified in a primary specialty.
- The borough is one of the largest shopping destinations in the country.
- This not-for-profit medical center has approximately 1,100 beds.
- No inpatient work, as the hospital provides a hospitalist service to admit and treat patients from the Emergency Department.
- 12-24 Hour shifts (7am-7pm & 7pm-7am).
- Physician Requirements.
- Quality people.
- When it was incorporated as a borough in 1922 it was a rural area of celery farms and dirt roads.
- Patient acuity is low-moderate.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Bergen County-owned Brmc provides acute care, long-term care, and behavioral health care services to the residents of northeastern New Jersey and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Bergen Regional Medical Center (Brmc) is not just the biggest hospital in Paramus, New Jersey -- it's one of the biggest in the state, spread over 65 beautiful acres in Paramus.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Paramus, however, was not always the land of enormous malls and shopping centers.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A suburb of New York City, Paramus is located 15 to 20 miles (24 to 32 km) northwest of Midtown Manhattan and approximately 8 miles (13 km) west of Upper Manhattan.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Brmc'S serene landscape is the perfect setting for a vibrant working environment and an exceptional career.
- 14,000 Volume.
- Physician Benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Brmc sees approximately 14,000 patients annually in this state of the art facility.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services