Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Department Physicians Needed at A.O. Fox Hospital!
- Fox treats the youngest of patients in pediatrics to the oldest with many services for seniors.
- Fox has grown into an entire community of healthcare services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Independent Contractor status.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care.
- Physician Benefits.
- New York medical license and.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- But one thing will never change, and it is at the very heart of Fox.
- The mission to provide excellent healthcare-and a caring touch-to their families, friends & neighbors.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Providing a broad spectrum of healthcare, with renowned specialties in emergency, cancer, cardiac and primary care, at an annual ED volume of 17,000.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Recent ED experience within the last 2 years.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 10 Hrs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Residents and visitors alike are attracted to Oneonta because of its reputation as a family-oriented community.
- Bi-Monthly pay periods.
- Quality people.
- Of mid-level coverage daily.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Fast-Track Credentialing Available!
- With a population of approximately 21,000, one of their finest attributes is the small-town atmosphere.
- Oneonta, NY, is a vibrant and friendly upstate community, proud of its diversity, academia, economic stability, and natural beauty.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services