Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oneonta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- But one thing will never change, and it is at the very heart of Fox.
- Quality of Life.
- 10 Hrs.
- Residents and visitors alike are attracted to Oneonta because of its reputation as a family-oriented community.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Bi-Monthly pay periods.
- With a population of approximately 21,000, one of their finest attributes is the small-town atmosphere.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Providing a broad spectrum of healthcare, with renowned specialties in emergency, cancer, cardiac and primary care, at an annual ED volume of 17,000.
- The mission to provide excellent healthcare-and a caring touch-to their families, friends & neighbors.
- New York medical license and.
- Of mid-level coverage daily.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- Oneonta, NY, is a vibrant and friendly upstate community, proud of its diversity, academia, economic stability, and natural beauty.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- EMR: McKesson.
- Recent ED experience within the last 2 years.
- Fox treats the youngest of patients in pediatrics to the oldest with many services for seniors.
- Department Physicians Needed at A.O. Fox Hospital!
- Fast-Track Credentialing Available!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Fox has grown into an entire community of healthcare services.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services