Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · March 26, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sidney) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Is located on approximately two square miles in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains along the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Physicians at TRH also have the ability to interface with board certified neurologists in Cooperstown.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Ancillary services of Clinical Laboratory and Radiology are available to the emergency department 24/7.
- Affiliated with Bassett Healthcare Network, TRH offers a 10,000 annual ED volume, physician-staffed emergency department with the ability to hold some patients for observation and treatment as necessary.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Is located at the junction of Interstate 88 and State Route 8, making the cities of Oneonta, Binghamton, and Utica readily accessible.
- Physician Benefits.
- Through telemedicine connections in order to provide for the rapid assessment and treatment of stroke patients.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current on Atls, Acls, Pals certification.
- ED experience in the last 2 years.
- Shifts from 7-7, 12 or 24 Hours.
- It is situated in the northwest corner of Delaware County, abutting both Chenango and Otsego counties.
- Seeking Full Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physician for Tri-Town Regional Hospital in Sidney, NY.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Quality care.
- C urrent, unrestricted New York medical license and DEA.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services