Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sidney) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- C urrent, unrestricted New York medical license and DEA.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Affiliated with Bassett Healthcare Network, TRH offers a 10,000 annual ED volume, physician-staffed emergency department with the ability to hold some patients for observation and treatment as necessary.
- Shifts from 7-7, 12 or 24 Hours.
- ED experience in the last 2 years.
- Physicians at TRH also have the ability to interface with board certified neurologists in Cooperstown.
- Physician Benefits.
- Is located at the junction of Interstate 88 and State Route 8, making the cities of Oneonta, Binghamton, and Utica readily accessible.
- It is situated in the northwest corner of Delaware County, abutting both Chenango and Otsego counties.
- Quality care.
- Through telemedicine connections in order to provide for the rapid assessment and treatment of stroke patients.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Is located on approximately two square miles in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains along the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Quality of Life.
- Seeking Full Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physician for Tri-Town Regional Hospital in Sidney, NY.
- Current on Atls, Acls, Pals certification.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Ancillary services of Clinical Laboratory and Radiology are available to the emergency department 24/7.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.