Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sidney) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Affiliated with Bassett Healthcare Network, TRH offers a 10,000 annual ED volume, physician-staffed emergency department with the ability to hold some patients for observation and treatment as necessary.
- Shifts from 7-7, 12 or 24 Hours.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Through telemedicine connections in order to provide for the rapid assessment and treatment of stroke patients.
- Ancillary services of Clinical Laboratory and Radiology are available to the emergency department 24/7.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- It is situated in the northwest corner of Delaware County, abutting both Chenango and Otsego counties.
- C urrent, unrestricted New York medical license and DEA.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Current on Atls, Acls, Pals certification.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Physician Benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Is located on approximately two square miles in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains along the banks of the Susquehanna River.
- Physicians at TRH also have the ability to interface with board certified neurologists in Cooperstown.
- ED experience in the last 2 years.
- Seeking Full Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physician for Tri-Town Regional Hospital in Sidney, NY.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Is located at the junction of Interstate 88 and State Route 8, making the cities of Oneonta, Binghamton, and Utica readily accessible.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services