Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Middletown) is for an urgent care clinic.
- X-ray and EKG services.
- Middletown, NJ is located in Monmouth County and is close to.
- The staff is comprised of highly trained, board-certified emergency medicine physicians and other urgent care providers.
- The Middletown Urgent Care Center is located in Middletown, NJ.
- And has been serving the community for more than 20 years.
- Open seven days a week, including holidays with onsite diagnostic equipment, including laboratory and X-ray services.
- Recreational activities include golf, fishing, hiking, beautiful parks and horseback riding.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff the Urgent Care Center at eMedical Urgent Care located in Middletown, New Jersey.
- 12 hours physician coverage.
- New Jersey beaches and easily accessible to NYC by train.
- This newly renovated facility offers Lab.
- The areas boasts a wide variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- 42 patients daily.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.