Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainsboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our newly built, state-of-the-art facility is a primary stroke center and features a 34-bed ED with an annual volume of approximately 48,000.
- We ask that you be BC in Emergency Medicine.
- We provide 42 hours of physician coverage daily, 30 hours of APC coverage as well, and scribe service is available.
- With two dedicated nocturnists, weve got you covered!
- Our employee model is a plus in addition to offering you benefits and a competitive compensation package.
- Heavy emphasis of responsibilities will be on the patient experience.
- We are looking for an Assistant Medical Director to join our Emergency Medicine team at the University Medical Center of Princeton in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago