Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a full neuroscience department within the hospital.
- This ED has a very good relationship with hospital administration and medical staff.
- 24 hour in house OB & Peds Hospitalists and Radiologists.
- Residents in FP, euroscience, and dental.
- The benefits of working as a Facility Medical Director at JFK include an operational support from Team Health leadership, very robust RVU plan, and great location proximity to New York City, New York.
- Recently constructed $23 million ED includes a comprehensive on-site laboratory, radiology department, bedside registration, triage and treatment rooms for minor cases.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
- Total volume of 70,000 is for the main ED, Intermediate Care Unit & Peds.
- The main ED sees approximately 220 patients per day utilizing a split flow model, and a joint commission certified ED as a stroke center.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago