Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 11K annual volume.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- BLS, Acls, DEA required.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- This is a full time opportunity.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practice/Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine.
- A Veterans Administration facility in New York is in need of Emergency Medicine coverage to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 1 year assignment with the option to extend in the Albany area.
- Previous ER experience required.
- Please reference job.
- 12 hour shifts 8:00am - 8:00pm or 8:00pm - 8:00am.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago