Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
- CV detailing education, training, and experience.
- Competitive wages.
- Any State License is acceptable.
- Our employees are our greatest asset!
- License to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Current and valid Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate.
- Long-term contracts.
- All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract shall be full and unrestricted.
- Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Emergency Medicine Physician to work with the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albany, New York as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients' health.
- If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Must be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- For Board Certification, a copy of the Certification to include certification number and verifiable expiration date shall be provided.
- Travel accommodations.
- Shall be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (strongly preferred), Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- If BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, provider must have significant experience in a working Emergency Department.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago