Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 90,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 18,000 Pediatric visits.
- Medhost EMR.
- 10-bed Picu / 30-bed Nicu.
- Opportunity to be involved in Research.
- In 1990, the hospital opened the Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center and earned designation as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Scribe coverage.
- Simulation Center opening in 2018.
- Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- With the region's first and most comprehensive pediatric program, K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital Emergency Department is committed to keeping children healthy by providing the highest quality of care.
- Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is currently hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- 12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Ranked.4 in the Central New Jersey Region and.11 in the New York Metro Area by United States News & World Report.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- Affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (affiliation with Seton Hall Medical School coming in 2018).
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health - the largest healthcare network in New Jersey) is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two county region.
- This is the only Level II trauma center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Full-complement of Pediatric subspecialists on site.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.