Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With the region's first and most comprehensive pediatric program, K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital Emergency Department is committed to keeping children healthy by providing the highest quality of care.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- Ranked.4 in the Central New Jersey Region and.11 in the New York Metro Area by United States News & World Report.
- 90,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 18,000 Pediatric visits.
- Medhost EMR.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health - the largest healthcare network in New Jersey) is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two county region.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- In 1990, the hospital opened the Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center and earned designation as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses.
- This is the only Level II trauma center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Scribe coverage.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile.
- Simulation Center opening in 2018.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- 12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is currently hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- Affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (affiliation with Seton Hall Medical School coming in 2018).
- Full-complement of Pediatric subspecialists on site.
- 10-bed Picu / 30-bed Nicu.
- Opportunity to be involved in Research.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.