Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile.
- With the region's first and most comprehensive pediatric program, K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital Emergency Department is committed to keeping children healthy by providing the highest quality of care.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health - the largest healthcare network in New Jersey) is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two county region.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses.
- 12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Ranked.4 in the Central New Jersey Region and.11 in the New York Metro Area by United States News & World Report.
- Full-compliment of Pediatric subspecialists on site.
- This is the only Level II trauma center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Opportunity to be involved in Research.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- Medhost EMR.
- Scribe coverage.
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- 90,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 18,000 Pediatric visits.
- Affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (affiliation with Seton Hall Medical School coming in 2018).
- Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is currently hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- 10-bed Picu / 30-bed Nicu.
- In 1990, the hospital opened the Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center and earned designation as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Simulation Center opening in 2018.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services