Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In 1990, the hospital opened the Jersey Shore Regional Trauma Center and earned designation as a Level II Trauma Center.
- In Neptune you can enjoy all the advantages of coastal living including sand, surf, and seafood.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Position Profile.
- Medhost EMR.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (a member of Hackensack Meridian Health - the largest healthcare network in New Jersey) is a 643-bed regional medical center specializing in advanced cardiac care and surgery, innovative orthopedics and rehabilitation, superior cancer care, and the most comprehensive pediatrics program in the two county region.
- Full-complement of Pediatric subspecialists on site.
- 90,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 18,000 Pediatric visits.
- Simulation Center opening in 2018.
- It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops and stores.
- Ranked.4 in the Central New Jersey Region and.11 in the New York Metro Area by United States News & World Report.
- Scribe coverage.
- Hovnanian Children's Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is currently hiring a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Located in the Jersey Shore area, Neptune Township is home to year-round communities.
- With the region's first and most comprehensive pediatric program, K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital Emergency Department is committed to keeping children healthy by providing the highest quality of care.
- 12 bed dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a).
- 10-bed Picu / 30-bed Nicu.
- Affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (affiliation with Seton Hall Medical School coming in 2018).
- This is the only Level II trauma center with pediatric commitment in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
- Opportunity to be involved in Research.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.