Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Secaucus) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Strong administrative support.
- Must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine with strong Emergency Room Experience.
- We have a network of 20+ hospitals with multiple programs in each hospital.
- How many years of Leadership in an Emergency Room experience do you have?
- Medical, Dental.
- Superior Nursing support.
- Our program at the Meadowlands Hospital in Secaucus is growing and we're looking for a Medical Director, Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Annual census 17,500.
- Do you have the following license or certification: New Jersey Medical License?
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Must work Clinical and Administrative Hours.
- 401K Retirement Pkg.
- Physicians' Practice Enhancement, LLC (PPE) is a practice management company running programs in Hospitals for over 20 years.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Secaucus, NJ.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- We hire the providers, manage the program, and process the billing.
- Physician coverage 12 hour shifts.
- Scribe support.
- Must be Board Certified IM or EM.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Qualification Questions.
- Job Type: Full-time.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago