Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Associate Chair of Operations and Director of Education/Clinical Coordinator.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Mark Van Wert.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- 64 ED beds.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Autism Friendly.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Mobile / Text.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Ranked as one of the.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services