Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Mark Van Wert.
- Autism Friendly.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- 64 ED beds.
- Mobile / Text.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Associate Chair of Operations and Director of Education/Clinical Coordinator.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services