Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Associate Chair of Operations and Director of Education/Clinical Coordinator.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 64 ED beds.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Mark Van Wert.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Autism Friendly.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Ranked as one of the.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Mobile / Text.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.