Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ranked as one of the.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Mobile / Text.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Associate Chair of Operations and Director of Education/Clinical Coordinator.
- 64 ED beds.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Autism Friendly.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Mark Van Wert.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services