Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Associate Chair of Operations and Director of Education/Clinical Coordinator.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Mark Van Wert.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- 64 ED beds.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Mobile / Text.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Autism Friendly.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.