Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Staten Islany) is for an academic medical center.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- The ED at Richmond University Medical Center has 60,000 annual visits and is a designated Level I trauma Center.
- Richmond University Medical Center is a 510-bed academic center offering residency programs in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, ObGyn, and Psychiatry.
- Richmond University Medical Center is located in Staten Island, NY and is academically affiliated with New York Medical College's School of Medicine.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Staten Island is just 5 miles from Manhattan, less than a mile from Brooklyn and minutes from New Jersey.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Stroke Center.
- CME Allowance.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- There are 31 ED beds and a designated Fast Track area.
- Staten Island is the southernmost county in New York.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Brand new ED to be completed by 2018.
- Outdoor recreational options include golfing, fishing, biking, birding, and kayaking.
- Richmond University Medical Center was named Top hospital in Staten Island, according to United States News & World Report's Best Regional Hospitalist list.
- Cultural options include Staten Island Zoo, botanical garden, children's museum, shopping, restaurants, Staten Island Yankees minor league baseball team and a 9/11 Memorial.
- Stemi Center.
- RVU- based incentives.
- Offering phenomenal city views, Staten Island has 4 major bridges that connect the island to surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services