Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 78,000 annual volume with 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Medical Scribe Support (12pm-12am).
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Pediatric Physician at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, New Jersey.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 9 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services