Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Community Medical Center is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering one of the area's most trusted providers of maternal and child health services.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Community Medical Center, part of Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ with a 50,ate-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Medical Scribe Support (12pm-12am).
- 82,000 annual volume with 12,500 pediatric visits.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
- Envision Physician Services has an opening for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, New Jersey.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 9 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services