Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Community Medical Center is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Pediatric Physician in the Jersey Shore area.
- Ranked as one of the.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Medical Scribe Support.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
- 78,000 annual volume with 9,000 pediatric visits.
- 7 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services