Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Community Medical Center is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering one of the area's most trusted providers of maternal and child health services.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Community Medical Center, part of Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ with a 50,ate-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- 9 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Medical Scribe Support (12pm-12am).
- 82,000 annual volume with 12,500 pediatric visits.
- Envision Physician Services has an opening for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services