Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
- Ranked as one of the.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
- Envision Physician Services has an opening for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, New Jersey.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Community Medical Center is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering one of the area's most trusted providers of maternal and child health services.
- 9 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Community Medical Center, part of Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ with a 50,ate-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Medical Scribe Support (12pm-12am).
- 82,000 annual volume with 12,500 pediatric visits.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services