Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 8 Child friendly treatment rooms.
- Medical Scribe Support (12pm-12am).
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatric Physician residency trained in Family Medicine or Pediatrics with Emergency Department Experience.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Community Medical Center is seeking a Full Time Emergency Medicine Pediatric Physician in the Jersey Shore area.
- 12 Hour Shifts (8am-8pm, 8pm-8am).
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 78,000 annual volume with 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 9 Fast Track treatment rooms.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Ranked as one of the.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services