Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Ranked as one of the.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Autism Friendly.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- 64 ED beds.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Assistant Medical Director to become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, NJ.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- No prior administrative experience required.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services