Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Toms River) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 64 ED beds.
- Autism Friendly.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Assistant Medical Director to become an administrative part of our Emergency Department at Community Medical Center located in Toms River, NJ.
- Consistently rated in the 99th percentile of high volume EDs by Press Ganey.
- Diverse pathology with ability to do procedures.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- No prior administrative experience required.
- Dedicated Chest Pain Center with specialized cardiac care.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Wide range of sub specialist back up available including hand and neuro surgery.
- Self-run, 21-bed ED RDU.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- CMC has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for its Stroke, Heart Failure, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Total Joint Replacement-Hip and Knee programs.
- 60 miles south of New York City.
- 24/7 one on one Scribe support.
- 7 Fast Track beds.
- Ranked as one of the.
- Community Medical Center (CMC) is Ocean County's largest and most active healthcare facility, offering a comprehensive array of services including advanced cancer care, sophisticated neurology and neurosurgery services including a neuro-interventional lab and cardiac care featuring three cardiac catheterization labs.
- 50 miles east of Philadelphia and north of Atlantic City.
- A-rated Malpractice Coverage + Tail.
- Toms River, NJ features a dynamic downtown area.
- Best Places to Raise a Child'- Reader's Digest.
- Community Medical Center, member of RWJ Barnabas Health, is a 592-bed, fully accredited acute care hospital located in Toms River, NJ.
- New Increased Rate + RVU Incentives.
- Best nursing staffed ED in RWJ Barnabas Health system with experienced nurses and low turnover.
- 8 PEDs beds.
- Best Places to Live' by Money Magazine, residents of Toms River, NJ are minutes from the New Jersey Shore and have endless options of outdoor recreation with access to both the Pinelands National Reserve and the Atlantic Ocean.
- 78,000 annual volume including 9,000 pediatric visits.
- The Cancer Center is designated by the Commission on Cancer of The American College of Surgeons as a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program since 1986 and is also the recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award.
- Enjoy concerts in the riverfront park, entertaining street festivals and a variety of dining and shopping options.
- The Breast Center is a designated program by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (Napbc), the only accredited center in Ocean and Atlantic counties.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services