Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Red Bank) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The benefits of working at Riverview Medical Center include easy access to beaches and New York City, sign-on bonus for full-time candidates, and our ED is well respected.
- This community hospital ED sees approximately 100 patients per day with scribes available.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- On-site emergency Stemi Cath lab with usual door to needle time under 60 minutes.
- Adult fast-track has 7 beds and is also staffed with Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- There is a separate Pediatric ED area with 5 beds, which is staffed by Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- TeleNeuro for TPA in Code Strokes.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Some teaching in the form of Advanced Practice Clinician students, nursing students, and EMT students.
- Dedicated surgical staff who are frequently in ED and regular interactions with them is common.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey.
- We have a nurse educator available for MedHost training.
- 18 hours in house Radiology and Telerad from 11 pm to 7 am.
- In house Pediatric Hospitalists are available 24-7 as well as 24-hour CT scan available.
- ED usually staffed by regular full-time night only clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago