Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Satellite ED with 16,000 annual volume open 24-hours and offers 12-hour shifts.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Stipend available.
- The benefits of working at our Muhlenberg campus as FMD include affiliation with JFK Hospital, excellent support from leadership, and easy access to New York City.
- There are 20 beds and a 5% admission rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at JFK Medical Center Muhlenberg Campus in Plainfield, New Jersey.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- The Peds volume is approximately 25%. JFK Muhlenberg has a very good relationship with hospital administration and medical staff.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago