Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Holly) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Virtua Memorial is a 52,000 volume ED community hospital.
- We have a separate Peds ED.
- Benefits available.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Our Senior EM residents are on rotation daily at our facility for 10 hours.
- There is an Advanced Practice Clinician educator for the department.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- We anticipate a new hospital within the next several years.
- There is an average of 150 patients per day.
- Our ED has an easy admission process with in house Hospitalists, OB, Anesthesia and Peds.
- The benefits of working at Virtua Memorial Hospital include employee status with health insurance, excellent leadership, and great location with easy access to the city of Philadelphia and New Jersey beaches.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago