Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kingston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enhanced patient-centered care, including added private rooms, emphasizing patient comfort,.
- PAC System.
- The hospital received a "Perfect Rating" from Consumer Reports for preventing central-line infections and was recognized by NorMet for our ED's Door to Doctor in Under 30 Minutes Initiative.
- The ED, ICU, Imaging Center and other units will feature technologically sophisticated surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and services.
- Kingston, NY is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley region and is minutes from New Paltz, Woodstock and Rhinebeck.
- Project Scope.
- 90 minutes from NYC.
- Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus offers a wide range of clinical services.
- Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus is a 150-bed community hospital.
- Kingston offers endless outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, skiing, rock climbing, sky diving and golfing.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus located in Kingston, New York.
- Link to a short.
- Pioneering "Autism-Friendly Emergency Department" initiative.
- Affiliation with Westchester Medical Center.
- The state-of-the-art ED features 35 private and semi-private rooms, 10 designated Fast Track beds, and a 4-bed Psych Emergency Department with dedicated case management staff.
- Privacy and efficiency.
- Close proximity to several elite universities.
- Lgbt friendly.
- New Emergency Department,.
- Exceptional patient.
- Video on the.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers and medical scribes.
- Health Alliance Medical Village.
- Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley received an $88 million grant on Friday, March 4, ate Department of Health for consolidating to a single hospital at Mary's Avenue and for redeveloping the Broadway Campus into a "medical village.
- Best-of-breed ED Electronic Medical Record.
- Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center.
- Exciting news about this site!
- It is part of the Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley and is located in Kingston, NY.
- Rate Increase!
- Intensive Care Unit and Imaging Center.
- Residents of Kingston enjoy outstanding local restaurants and attractions including the nearby Culinary Institute of America and Mohonk Mountain House Resort and Spa.
- The Emergency Department at Health Alliance Hospital-Broadway Campus sees 47,000 visits annually.
- Nearby antique shopping, historic landmarks, colonial architecture, wineries, farmers markets, folk art studios, and bed & breakfast inns.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services