Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune Township) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 30 hours per day of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage.
- Instead, they settle down to a pace of life that while slower than the busy summer season is filled with school outings, recreation leagues, and prosperous workdays.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center is the region's only university-level academic medical center, with services that include our Level II Regional Trauma Center, a Stroke Rescue Center, and the region's only Cardiac Surgery program.
- 90,000 annual patient visits.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center offers services in all major medical disciplines, including a full range of cardiology services, pediatric sub-specialties, orthopedics, and cancer care.
- 60-bed Emergency Department.
- For while the beach and surrounding countryside provide a quality of life that exceeds many other areas, it does not preclude the fact that Neptune Township is a place many people choose. It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Medhost EMR.
- Scribe coverage.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center ranked.4 in the "Top 10 Best in NJ and NY Metro Area" by United States News & World Report.
- It is our ongoing goal to provide you with the finest in health care programs and services.
- It is a region that enjoys all the advantages of coastal living - such as sand, surf, and other outdoor activities - yet when fall arrives the residents don't depart with autumn's leaves.
- 8, 9 and 10 hour physician shifts.
- Unlike many shore areas that become virtual ghost towns in the off season, Neptune Township is home to active year round communities.
- 24 hours per day of dedicated Pediatric Emergency Medicine coverage.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Jersey Shore recently completed its largest expansion in its 105-year history, a $300 million initiative with a new patient care pavilion, emergency department, diagnostic and treatment building, and state-of-the-art operating rooms and patient care amenities.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services