Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune Township) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center is the region's only university-level academic medical center, with services that include our Level II Regional Trauma Center, a Stroke Rescue Center, and the region's only Cardiac Surgery program.
- It is our ongoing goal to provide you with the finest in health care programs and services.
- 30 hours per day of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage.
- Scribe coverage.
- Instead, they settle down to a pace of life that while slower than the busy summer season is filled with school outings, recreation leagues, and prosperous workdays.
- 60-bed Emergency Department.
- Unlike many shore areas that become virtual ghost towns in the off season, Neptune Township is home to active year round communities.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center ranked.4 in the "Top 10 Best in NJ and NY Metro Area" by United States News & World Report.
- 24 hours per day of dedicated Pediatric Emergency Medicine coverage.
- 8, 9 and 10 hour physician shifts.
- Medhost EMR.
- It is a region that enjoys all the advantages of coastal living - such as sand, surf, and other outdoor activities - yet when fall arrives the residents don't depart with autumn's leaves.
- For while the beach and surrounding countryside provide a quality of life that exceeds many other areas, it does not preclude the fact that Neptune Township is a place many people choose. It is here that one can find excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center offers services in all major medical disciplines, including a full range of cardiology services, pediatric sub-specialties, orthopedics, and cancer care.
- Jersey Shore recently completed its largest expansion in its 105-year history, a $300 million initiative with a new patient care pavilion, emergency department, diagnostic and treatment building, and state-of-the-art operating rooms and patient care amenities.
- 90,000 annual patient visits.
- Emergency Department Profile.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 2.