Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glens Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine with previous leadership experience.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth will partner with you to provide the resources necessary to optimize your Emergency Medicine leadership career.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Candidates should possess. This 43-bed ED sees 45,000 patients annually and offers 50 hour of Physician coverage and 40 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- Great health benefits.
- We offer numerous career development opportunities, as well as the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our lead our Emergency Department team at Glens Falls Hospital in beautiful Glens Falls, New York.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago