Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great health benefits.
- TeamHealth provides you with the tools needed to become an exemplary leader and the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our dynamic team of ED physicians by implementing positive, patient-focused change.
- TeamHealth also provides health benefits, a paid CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation incentives for the qualified candidate.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Strong communication skills and proven success in leadership are highly recommended.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to lead our Emergency Department team at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center in Syracuse, New York.
- Stipend and scribes program.
- This state-of-the-art ED sees an annual patient volume of 72,000 and provides 72 hours of Physician coverage, 28 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage, and 1-to-1 Physician Scribe coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago