Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Parsippany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An $11 million renovation and expansion of the Kaplan Family Center for Emergency Medicine was recently completed.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan.
- CME/Business Expense Allowance.
- Newburgh is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
- Double Coverage Physicians with supplemental Advanced Practice Provider Support.
- 55,000 Annual Volume.
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views.
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley.
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives.
- 23 Beds.
- Scribe Coverage.
- 8 Fast Track Beds.
- A Level III trauma center, Slch is equipped with general trauma bays and specialty treatment bays for cardiac, asthma, women's health and pediatrics enable the hospitals highly skilled Emergency Medicine team to provide comprehensive, quality care in a patient-centered environment.
- Slch was the first hospital in the region to earn New York State Stroke Center designation, and has one of the newest Emergency Departments in the region.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician in Newburgh, NY.
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services