Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Peds Subspecialty from St. Christopher's (Philadelphia).
- Interested candidates should have at least 2-5 years of previous leadership and administrative experience.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- Home for the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country's first neurologic emergency department.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Fast Track.
- Outstanding quality of life position.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Level III Nicu.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- 14,000 annual Pediatric ED visits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Peds Hospitalist Program.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Hopewell Campus is a 223-bed community hospital and part of the two hospital system which collective see over 110,000 ED visits a year.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Pediatric Emergency Department at Capital Health System Medical Center located in Pennington, New Jersey.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Academic affiliation with Drexel University.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- Pediatric Emergency Department Profile.
- Independent Pediatric ED in a newly constructed hospital @ Hopewell Campus.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong Pediatric presence in the hospital including.
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- The Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell Campus is located in Pennington, NJ.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services