Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Need residency trained ER physicians.
- Facility Type: Free standing Urgent Care.
- This is an Urgent Care facility, but more on the scale of a FastTrack.
- Great for young kids, the neighborhoods are very safe.
- Ideal location, right in the middle of the island.
- EMR: e-Clinical works.
- Quick credentialing.
- Build out still under construction.
- 3 new locations.
- Length Of Assignment: mid-October-3 months to ongoing.
- Location: Long Island, NY.
- 12 hour shifts-open 7 days a week.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- About a 30 minute drive from great Long Island beaches and also an hour drive from NYC and Montauk.
- BC/BE - ER, FP, IM.
- The people are kind and open minded.
- A perfect mix of younger couples to elderly people.
- UC/Immediate care locums job is in a great town.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.