Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Emergency Medicine Special Ops) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our elite Emergency Special Operations team in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Abem or Aobem with EM residency training required.
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Live-work well concierge program.
- TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected EDs, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- CME allowance.
- The ideal candidates for these positions must be adaptive, possess. Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing what you love!
- Excellent alternative to locums with guaranteed full-time.
- TeamHealth Institute resources and free CME.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Patient safety organization.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago