Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Turnersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- There are 4-bed Peds ED within the greater ED that can flex to 8 beds.
- We are a community hospital and teaching affiliate with Rowan including on-site EM residency program.
- This 10,000 volume Peds ED within the adult ED has two radiology rooms with state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment.
- The advantages of working at Jefferson Washington Township Peds ED include employee status with benefits to include health insurance, close proximity to the city of Philadelphia, and a supportive and forward thinking Medical Director.
- We have a collaborative relationship with a great core group of adult ED attendings, all EM residency trained.
- You will also be responsible for the 8-bed pediatric floor.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Our occupancy is 2 beds and average length of stay is 2 days..
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Pediatric Emergency Department at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital in Turnersville, New Jersey.
- Benefits available.
- In addition, Neonatology is available 24-7.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago