Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Edison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- The advantages of working at JFK Medical include very robust RVU incentive plan, easy access to New York City, and future scribe program.
- Our ED has a very good relationship with hospital administration and medical staff.
- There are phlebotomists stationed with in the ED, and JFK Medical's ED is Joint Commission certified as a stroke center.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Recent construction includes a $23 million ED with a cath lab, and significant EMS program with base station and command.
- Total volume of 70,000 is for the main ED, Intermediate Care unit and Peds.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at JFK Medical Center in Edison, New Jersey.
- RVU program.
- Our main ED sees approximately 220 patients per day utilizing a split flow model.
- We staff 24-hour in house OB and Peds Hospitalists, as well as 24-hour in house radiologists.
- There is a full neuroscience department with in the hospital, as well as residents in Family Medicine, neuroscience, and dental.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago