Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ED has state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring capabilities along with the availability of extensive sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Utica, New York.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine or board certified or eligible in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- This Level II trauma center features a recently renovated 33-bed ED that sees an annual patient volume of 38,000 and provides 40 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APC coverage daily.
- Student loan repayment program for qualifying residents.
- All ED nursing staff members are certified in Acls, Pals, Tncc, and Enpc.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.