Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- The ED has state-of-the-art equipment and monitoring capabilities along with the availability of extensive sub-specialty backup.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- All ED nursing staff members are certified in Acls, Pals, Tncc, and Enpc.
- Student loan repayment program for qualifying residents.
- This Level II trauma center features a recently renovated 33-bed ED that sees an annual patient volume of 38,000 and provides 40 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APC coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Elizabeth Medical Center in Utica, New York.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared in Emergency Medicine or board certified or eligible in a primary care specialty with current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago