Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Flexible schedule.
- Online scheduling available.
- The benefits of working at Raritan Bay Medical Center include close proximity to New York City, a very appreciative patient population and a supportive Facility Medical Director.
- Additionally, the emergency department offers double physician coverage ten hours a day, great nursing leadership and Internal Medicine residents that handle admissions.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- The emergency department includes Pediatrics, Hospitalists, a 5-bed fast track area and on-site catheterization lab.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Raritan Bay is a part of Hackensack Meridian Health, known for its excellence in sepsis treatment.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center features a 43-bed community emergency department with high-acuity and an annual volume of 46,000.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.