Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- The emergency department includes Pediatrics, Hospitalists, a 5-bed fast track area and on-site catheterization lab.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center features a 43-bed community emergency department with high-acuity and an annual volume of 46,000.
- Raritan Bay is a part of Hackensack Meridian Health, known for its excellence in sepsis treatment.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- Additionally, the emergency department offers double physician coverage ten hours a day, great nursing leadership and Internal Medicine residents that handle admissions.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
- The benefits of working at Raritan Bay Medical Center include close proximity to New York City, a very appreciative patient population and a supportive Facility Medical Director.
- Online scheduling available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.