Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Online scheduling available.
- The emergency department includes Pediatrics, Hospitalists, a 5-bed fast track area and on-site catheterization lab.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
- Additionally, the emergency department offers double physician coverage ten hours a day, great nursing leadership and Internal Medicine residents that handle admissions.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center features a 43-bed community emergency department with high-acuity and an annual volume of 46,000.
- Raritan Bay is a part of Hackensack Meridian Health, known for its excellence in sepsis treatment.
- The benefits of working at Raritan Bay Medical Center include close proximity to New York City, a very appreciative patient population and a supportive Facility Medical Director.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.