Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perth Amboy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Online scheduling available.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- Flexible schedule.
- The emergency department includes Pediatrics, Hospitalists, a 5-bed fast track area and on-site catheterization lab.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- The benefits of working at Raritan Bay Medical Center include close proximity to New York City, a very appreciative patient population and a supportive Facility Medical Director.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center features a 43-bed community emergency department with high-acuity and an annual volume of 46,000.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Raritan Bay is a part of Hackensack Meridian Health, known for its excellence in sepsis treatment.
- Additionally, the emergency department offers double physician coverage ten hours a day, great nursing leadership and Internal Medicine residents that handle admissions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago