Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cultural offerings include charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.
- Envision Physician Services is hiring Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center located in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- This facility is a designated Level II Trauma Center-the busiest in NY state, and has three trauma bays.
- MidHudson Regional is a Level II Trauma Center and ranked.1 out of ate for three consecutive years for meeting national standards of care for patients with heart failure, pneumonia, heart attacks and areas of surgical care by CMS.
- Home to IBM's software development and design center.
- The Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester sees 28,000 visits annually.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center is a 243-bed community hospital located in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- The medical center is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center and features a well-recognized center for Communication Disorders.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- New Rates: $225/hour days and $250/hour nights.
- 25 ED beds & 10 psychiatric beds.
- Fast Track.
- Antiquing, farmer's markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
- Poughkeepsie, NY is located midway between NYC and Albany with rail commuter services to NYC via the MTA, Metro-North Railroad and to Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak.
- Poughkeepsie is nestled in beautiful Dutchess County, complimented by excellent schools and numerous outdoor activities.
- New Rates!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services